Located in Italy’s Piedmont region at an altitude of 1,600 meters(5,250 ft) in a beautifully preserved natural site, our contemporary family ski Resort boasts charming chalets and a warm family-focused environment. Perfect for winter vacations with the family, you get all the benefits of a carefree, all-inclusive getaway.
The resort’s Highlights
- Strolling through a charming hamlet of Alpine chalets in the Piedmont region
- Following in the path of champions on the Olympic downhill or cross country runs at Sestrières
- Seeing your children having fun in the snow garden and your youngsters hooked on snowboarding
- Savoring Italian gastronomy and mountain specialties
- Explore the Fenestrelle Fortress, the largest alpine fortress in Europe