Surrounded by an enchanting alpine forest, Club Med Les Arcs Panorama is a 4-Trident modern gem with an exclusive 5-Trident space. Located in the Arc 1600 ski resort, this village combines the charm and convenience of a mid-altitude resort, with the high mountain thrills of Paradiski – one of the world’s largest ski areas.
- There’s a reason why it’s named Les Arcs Panorama – you can’t miss the dramatic vistas of the Tarentaise valleys and summits!
- This resort’s architecture was designed to complement the surrounding mountains, blending in with the well-preserved natural environment.
- Interiors pay homage to traditional mountain décor, while incorporating modern elements to help create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Thanks to the Arcs Express, this resort is only 7 minutes away from the Bourg Saint Maurice train station.
- Sitting at the top of the Arc 1600 ski resort, Les Arcs Panorama boasts an altitude of 10,663 FT.
- Offering the first wellness hub in the French Alps dedicated to a holistic approach.