On the remote island of San Salvador in the Atlantic Ocean, Columbus Isle is the jewel of the Bahamas. Newly redesigned, the resort is surrounded by turquoise waters and boasts pristine beaches and remarkable diving sites. Relax in our Club Med Spa by the L’OCCITANE®*** or fly with our new kite boarding school**. Bring your group on a sunset cruise aboard a sailboat available for your private use, or enjoy a private dinner together in one of our restaurants.
- NEW!Renovated pool, refursbished main restaurant, Club Med Spa by l’Occitane*
- An authentic paradise island: Water sports on turquoise waters, massages under a palapa and sea-view dinners – your guests will surely enjoy the beautiful surroundings of this colonial-style resort, which is located on an island that was discovered by Christopher Columbus.
- A world-famous diving destination: Columbus Isle is one of the best diving destinations in the Caribbean: the island is sure to fulfill everyone’s expectations, from beginners to advanced divers. The scuba diving school offers training with qualified instructors, and provides complete equipment.More than 20 diving spots are available, all within a boat ride of the resort. The underwater landscape is exceptional, featuring cliffs, canyons and coral reefs. As for the fauna, you are likely to see barracudas, groupers (including the famous Bahamian grouper), triggerfish, turtles, and hammerhead sharks.
- Group lessons: Fitness, tennis, windsurfing,waterskiing, wakeboarding and sailing schools, cardio-tennis, power walking, snorkeling, yoga, AquaZumba, Zumba.
- Open access: basketball, beach volleyball, soccer, weight room, kayak, paddle board.
- Optional: Scuba diving*
*At extra cost
** at certain times of the year (contact us for further information)
*** at extra cost