Plan your group travel with more peace of mind at Club Med’s spacious all-inclusive resorts. Surrounded by nature, spread across an average of 50 acres, operating at limited capacity, and featuring three story buildings (max.) no higher than the surrounding palm trees. Our resorts offer a safe environment to relax and unwind. Airy outdoor areas, al fresco restaurants and bars, sprawling beaches, and endless outdoor activities allow you and your guests to disconnect and enjoy quality time together, all in paradise.
WHAT LOW DENSITY MEANS TO US
Large & Spacious Resorts
Each of our resorts was built to blend into its surrounding setting, whether that’s an incredible beach, jungle, or mountain. Operating at a reduced capacity, these widespread resorts allow for a truly personalized and exclusive feel… with plenty of room to roam, run, dance, and play.
Low Rise & Widespread Accommodations
To truly become one with our environment, our buildings are open-air and kept at a maximum of three stories. No taller than the surrounding palm trees, they are the perfect escape, both in safety and comfort, from your everyday views.
Outdoor Activities & Dining
From spacious outdoor patio seating to a variety of outdoor activities, the Club Med way of life was truly built with amplitude in mind to allow your group to get together in a private and safe bubble. Each resort offers outdoor bars, dining patios, land and water sports, and even outdoor trivia games and scavenger hunts.
Resorts and 5T Luxury spaces buyouts
Offer your group all the privacy and exclusivity they deserve! Imagine an entire resort just for you and your guests. For a business event, a family gathering, a wedding… Isn’t this the most beautiful and safe program ever?
In addition to the low density of our resorts, our teams are all mobilized to ensure you a safe stay and to make sure you can book your next group travel with total peace of mind.
Cancel for free* up to 61 days prior to departure for stays on and prior to December 18th 2021 and booked before February 28th 2021, and receive a future travel credit for the full value of the land portion of your stay.
* For new group bookings of 99 adults or less (or 50 rooms) made before February 28, 2021 for stays on and prior to December 18th, 2021, on one of the following resorts: Punta Cana, Dominican Republic; Cancun Yucatan, Mexico; Ixtapa Pacific, Mexico; Sandpiper Bay, Florida, USA; Turkoise, Turks and Caicos; Michès Playa Esmeralda, Dominican Republic; Caravelle, Guadeloupe; Buccaneer’s Creek, Martinique; and Columbus Isle, Bahamas, cancel for free up to 61 days prior to departure and receive a future travel credit for the full value of your group travel (land portion only), valid up to 12 months after the initial travel date. Airfares depend of the carrier’s policy.
**Additional Information – Medical Assistance – Coverage COVID19: If you booked your client in Canada, they are automatically covered in case of COVID-19 by Europ Assistance worlwide, in agreement with medical decisions of Europ Assistance and under the terms and conditions of the insurance policy. This coverage is valid for travels between July 1st and April 30th, 2021.
What is covered ?
1. In case of sickness related to COVID-19, all healthcare expenses abroad are covered: Medical expenses in case of hospitalization, Medical visit, Covid-19 Test, Transportation cost to the laboratory in order to administrate the test.
2. In case of hospitalization, coverage will also apply for: Housing cost for companion, Accompaniment of children. Medical evacuation if the situation requires it.
3. In case of confinement: The assistance center will organize housing along with the Resort and the health personnel.
4. If the GM missed its intended flight: The assistance center will take charge and organize a new return flight following the sanitary requirements stablished by the health team.
What is not covered ?
Consequences of global COVID situations in the country where the resort is located, such as:
1. Border lockdown: Per region/ per city/ airport closure/ flight cancelation/ Resort closure…
2. Curtailment: Following the declaration of State of Emergency
3. Quarantine: At the destination without being sick.
A certificate of insurance confirming coverage of medical expenses in case of sickness including COVID-19 can be provided upon request in order to enter a country or to obtain a travel visa. Please note that From July 1st, the certificate of insurance is requested by: French Polynesia, Israel, Ukraine, Lebanon, Cambodia, Turks and Caicos.
This Assistance Agreement constitutes the general conditions of the contract concluded between EUROP ASSISTANCE, a business governed by the Insurance Code, and CLUB MEDITERRANEE, on behalf of its clients. It specifies the content of and the limits on the services to be provided by EUROP ASSISTANCE for CLUB MEDITERRANEE clients. The Assistance is provided by EUROP ASSISTANCE, and not by Club Med®. Any enrolment in Club Med®, or through the intermediary of a travel agent, makes the G.M® eligible for EUROP ASSISTANCE services, which cover assistance for persons.
Applicable only to Canadian members (G.Ms®) who are Canadian residents and have booked and paid for their trip in Canada. This coverage supercedes any previously existing coverage and is subject to change without notice. A complete description of coverage is available upon request with Club Med Sales Canada Inc., on Club Med’s website clubmed.ca and also in the Holiday Insurance document you will receive by electronic mail before departure if you made a reservation.
Call your Meeting & Events sales representative for more details.
Welcome to our new Club Med Travel Agent Website. With the transition to this new platform, passwords need to be reset. If you already have an account with us, please click on “Forgot your credentials” below and you’ll be able to create a new one.
Enter your login information:
Book by phone:
Or book online & access your clients' reservations:
Easy Club Med
Easy Club Med is a booking system developed specifically by Club Med for our travel agents partners.